Saturday, November 21, 2009

LRPT

The Long-Range Plan for technology can help me guide my campus as an administrator. The plan addresses four categories: Teaching and Learning, Educator Preparation, Administrative and Support Services and Infrastructure for Technology. Each category can help me set goals and objectives at my campus. I can set expectations for my staff and for students regarding technology. Technology staff development can be developed so that content and methodology address relevant goals. The LRPT will also help me set expectations for myself as an instructional leader on my campus. I can use its framework to guide me as I provide leadership in integrating technology into the curriculum and ensure that technology literacy will be a goal for all. The infrastructure information will guide me while working with district personnel so that I can provide the resources necessary to meet the needs of my staff and students. By aligning our campus goals, objectives and strategies with the LRPT, I can make sure my school is technologically on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment